Tea Tree - Pure Essential Oil
Melaleuca (Tea Tree) Melaleuca alternifolia
Melaleuca, or Tea Tree oil, is best known for its purifying qualities, which make it useful for cleansing the skin and home surfaces, purifying the air, or promoting healthy immune function.*
More commonly known as “Tea Tree,” Melaleuca essential oil has over 92 different compounds and limitless applications. The leaves of the Melaleuca tree were used by the Aborigines of Australia for centuries. They would crush the leaves and inhale the oil to promote feelings of clear breathing and apply the leaves directly to the skin for a cooling effect. Melaleuca is best known for its purifying properties. It can be used to cleanse and purify the skin and nails and to support a healthy complexion. Taken internally, Melaleuca promotes healthy immune function*, and Melaleuca can be used on surfaces throughout the home to protect against environmental threats. Melaleuca is frequently used on occasional skin irritations to soothe the skin and diffusing Melaleuca will help purify and freshen the air.
- For occasional skin irritations, apply 1–2 drops of Melaleuca essential oil onto affected area.
- Add 1–2 drops to water, citrus drinks, or veggie caps to support healthy immune system function.*
- Combine 1–2 drops with your facial cleanser for added cleansing properties, or apply to skin after shaving.
- Apply to fingernails and toenails after showering to purify and keeps nails looking healthy.
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and use on surfaces to protect against environmental threats.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Renowned for its cleansing and rejuvenating effect on the skin
- Promotes healthy immune function when used internally*
- Ingest to protect against environmental and seasonal threats*
Herbaceous, green, leathery
Be rewarded for making on-ongoing monthly purchases, doTerra gives back to loyal customers and give 25% off RRP:
- Receive product points from regular purchases that can be redeemed for products
- The longer you participate, the more points you can earn – up to 30% of your total montly loyalty rewards purchases!
- Receive a FREE product of the month when your loyalty rewards order totals 125 point value and ships on or before the 15th of the month
- No lock-in contract – freedom to cancel anytime.
Ask us about signing up for a wholesale account for $35 for 12 months and receive 25% off RRP!! Renewal is $25 and includes a FREE 15ml Peppermint Essential oil!!.
How to use Oils:
Using essential oils for all your daily needs can be overwhelming at first, but don’t worry we’ve got you covered!!!
The best way to begin using Essential Oils is by simply having these gifts of earth in your home, right at your fingertips so your ready for anything!
Your next step is to learn how to get the best results with your products and find solutions for you and your family. Be sure to schedule a FREE Lifestyle Overview with us today.
Everyone who purchases a product through us gets a FREE guide and a FREE Lifestyle Overview consultation where we will work with you to create a 90 day wellness plan to get you on the road to healthy empowered living.
Be sure to tune into our Facebook Live series every Sunday at 7pm Melbourne time to learn the latest tips and tricks.
We have so much faith and trust that you will love the positive effect these oils provide that they come with a 30 day money back guarantee!!