Ice Blue - Pure Essential Oil Blend
doTERRA Ice Blue is perfect for a soothing massage after a long day of work. Wintergreen, Camphor, Peppermint, Ylang Ylang, Helichrysum, Blue Tansy, Blue Chamomile, and Osmanthus work together to soothe and cool. After long hours on the computer, try rubbing Ice Blue proprietary blend on your fingers, wrists, shoulders, and neck. A few drops of Ice Blue Soothing Blend diluted in doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil can be part of a cooling and comforting massage.
- Apply on feet and knees before and after exercise.
- Massage Ice Blue with a few drops of carrier oil onto growing kids’ legs before bedtime.
- Rub Ice Blue on lower back muscles after a day of heavy lifting at work or during a move.
Directions for Use
Topical use: Apply to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Soothing and cooling oil blend
- Comforting part of a massage
Wintergreen, Camphor, Peppermint, Ylang Ylang, Helichrysum, Blue Tansy, Blue Chamomile, and Osmanthus
The blend was formulated by Dr. David K. Hill to reduce inflammation, pain and to help healing in the body. It is a great topical analgesic blend that if used consistently can reduce inflammation and pain, so that the body (when properly hydrated and fed the right nutrition) can proceed to heal well.
Dr. Hill says that Deep Blue (called ‘Ice Blue’ in the Australian market) is remarkable and that because of the purity of the oils used in the blend the cells can absorb the blend quickly (blood flow is stimulated), and because our systems are connected so well you can apply the oil to a knee and the pain in your neck may also be relieved as the blend is processed through your whole system.
Helpful hints and cautions from Dr. Hill:
- do not rub in your eyes
- use a little and wait for relief for a few minutes, then add a little more if you need it;
Some ailments that this oil and/or rub can be used for:
- Feet Application for multiple conditions: After applying layers of oils for whatever conditions seal with DEEP BLUE RUB – a nice thin coat then apply cotton socks and enjoy the relief that surges through your body.
- Muscle Tears and Repairs: Deep Blue 4 drops, Marjoram 3 drops, White Fir 3 drops, Frankincense 3 drops – roller bottle is good and apply over damaged tissue 4 – 5 times a day. For very sensitive skin dilute 3:1 with coconut oil being the minor.
- Pain in the Neck: Deep Blue 4 drops, Basil 3 drops, Coconut oil 7 drops, apply and rub upward.
- Migraine Headaches: Apply oil to the muscles at the base of the neck and off toward the shoulders – apply in little amounts and then place warm moist towels on the back of the neck – apply more in 10 minutes if you need it.
- Headaches: Deep Blue on the fingertip of one hand and apply to temples and bones behind the ears; wait 5 minutes to see if you need more….
- Muscle aches and pains: Deep Blue applied to joints sparingly, wait a little while and feel better all over.
- Whip Lash: Consistent application of Deep Blue at the back and front of the neck will increase blood flow to the area and reduce inflammation and enhance rapid recovery.
- Arthritis: Deep Blue Rub on advanced Arthritis joints – like knees and hands and then warm moist towels for a few minutes. Use Deep Blue Oil on the bottoms of feet after applying On Guard and Geranium for relief and recovery – remember the cotton socks.
- Post Surgery: For Pain after surgery, apply oil at least 3 inch radius from incision every 2 hours – if a knee replacement or elbow or shoulder, you can apply to opposite knee and bottom of foot of same side. 65% of what is applied will benefit the recovery site. Stay hydrated as inflammation can be reduced with good hydration.
- Shingles: tiny amount of Epsom salts in spritzer bottle add 6 drops of Deep Blue and water and gently spray area of Shingles Pattern for relief of pain and skin distress.
- Burns: Spritz area around burn with Deep Blue and put Lavender essential oil repeatedly directly on Burn site for total healthy skin recovery.
Best Way to Buy:
Be rewarded for making on-ongoing monthly purchases, doTerra gives back to loyal customers and give 25% off RRP:
- Receive product points from regular purchases that can be redeemed for products
- The longer you participate, the more points you can earn – up to 30% of your total montly loyalty rewards purchases!
- Receive a FREE product of the month when your loyalty rewards order totals 125 point value and ships on or before the 15th of the month
- No lock-in contract – freedom to cancel anytime.
Ask us about signing up for a wholesale account for $35 for 12 months and receive 25% off RRP!! Renewal is $25 and includes a FREE 15ml Peppermint Essential oil!!.
How to use Oils:
Using essential oils for all your daily needs can be overwhelming at first, but don’t worry we’ve got you covered!!!
The best way to begin using Essential Oils is by simply having these gifts of earth in your home, right at your fingertips so your ready for anything!
Your next step is to learn how to get the best results with your products and find solutions for you and your family. Be sure to schedule a FREE Lifestyle Overview with us today.
Everyone who purchases a product through us gets a FREE guide and a FREE Lifestyle Overview consultation where we will work with you to create a 90 day wellness plan to get you on the road to healthy empowered living.
Be sure to tune into our Facebook Live series every Sunday at 7pm Melbourne time to learn the latest tips and tricks.
We have so much faith and trust that you will love the positive effect these oils provide that they come with a 30 day money back guarantee!!