It’s definitely a wet day timetable in Melbourne today but it’s also a Friday and on Fridays we eat Taquitos!!! Saaaay what?
Avocado Hummus Taquitos make a fresh and tasty snack, and a bit of Lime oil adds just enough zest. Enjoy Avocado Hummus Taquitos plain, with salsa, or with a drizzle of hot sauce. I’m happily hooked on this one!!! Once you start to make these amazing tubes of goodness, Mexican night will be a weekly events your house!!
2 avocados, thinly sliced
1 cup hummus
2 drops Lime oil
1 teaspoon olive oil
10 count small soft corn tortillas
Salt to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Steam corn tortillas for one minute in the microwave, or until soft and flexible enough to roll without breaking.
3. In a medium bowl, combine one cup hummus with two drops Lime oil.
4. Spread hummus on a tortilla near the edge in a line, then place a few slices of avocado over the hummus. Roll the tortilla tightly around the filling, and place on a baking sheet. Repeat for each tortilla.
5. Brush each taquito with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
6. Bake for 15 minutes, or until tortillas begin to crisp.
7. Allow taquitos to rest five minutes before serving.
Tip: If you'd like to use flour tortillas rather than corn, skip step 2.
🌟 FREE ESSENTIAL OIL TRAINING 🌟Want to know more about the why and the how to incorporate essential oils into your lifestyle to maintain optimal health? I’m holding a FREE live webinar on Thursday 18 Jan at 7:30 - 8pm! Spots are strictly limited, so be quick to register your spot!
Click on the following link to register TODAY https://m.me/naturalsolutionsbycarrie….